Sunday, September 1, 2013

Why, hello there





So...this was my first week of school. If you were following my tweets on Twitter, you would have seen all my tweets about it...I think it's going to be a very busy year. More classes everyday, and may or may not consist of time to actually do the school work...so we'll see.

Starting most likely Saturday, I will start looking at Two Rings #4, and maybe The Hurricane. And start thinking about editing. (eep) both of these books will come out 2014 for sure. And as you all know, I'm working on The Storm #3 as you read this. Which I am very excited to share with all of you.


In a few months, I'll start looking at Very Long WIP, and see if I can edit through it. :D


I hope you all have a great 3 (one day left) weekend! I am recovering for a long first week of school...I need more sleep.

-Madison xoxo

PS: Did you enjoy my Doctor Who gifs? I have so many...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!